Monday, November 26, 2007

26

The perky and sexy miss Catherinette made me do it. I didn't want to, she made me. 26 random facts about me (as if choosing 26 as the number of facts wasn't quite random enough).

  1. My right foot is one size smaller than my left and a whole width wider.

  2. I once tried to take a whiz in the woods and while squatting, fell over into a patch of stinging nettles and got nasty white bumps all over my butt.

  3. I am left-handed therefore much more intelligent and fabulous than you.

  4. I'd secretly like to own a handgun.

  5. I once kissed some guy with a moustache while severely intoxicated in a student union bar.

  6. I once sent my ex-boss an "official" letter on Photoshopped, very authentic looking letterhead, telling him he'd won an award in his field. It was a very serious letter and it asked him to call to find out when the award would be presented and the number on the letter was for a help line for people with severe adult incontinence.

  7. I hate Ben Stiller and fantasize about bashing his stupidly expressioned head with a frying pan.

  8. I hate tea.

  9. I have never smoked a cigarette. Not the kind you buy in a store at least...

  10. I have eaten cakes in Amsterdam that uh...made me feel "special".

  11. I loathe soccer/football.

  12. I once attended a garden party with my dress tucked into my underwear.

  13. Once, for a joke, a friend and I bought a third friend a rather frightening looking vibrator as a birthday gift (birthday friend was a boy). We were there when he opened it. Unfortunately, so were his parents. Excruciating.

  14. I can say the alphabet backwards super fast.

  15. I think Al Pacino and Robert deNiro are overrated.

  16. Secretly, I'd love to work for the FBI as a profiler.

  17. I get a lot of Kelly Clarkson's phone calls.

  18. My favourite fruit flavour is lime.

  19. I like lonely, desolate landscapes like the Scottish glens and the American desert.

  20. I spent months traveling in Europe with a balding, straight guy who liked to wear granny nighties to bed and who wore bras and fishnets under his clothing.

  21. If I won the lottery I'd start a no kill luxury animal shelter so all those abandonned, misplaced and abused animals could live in peace and comfort.

  22. If I could pass one law it would be making garroting irritating or cruel people, legal.

  23. Cake!

  24. My land line phone is a rotary phone with a dial. Pray you never have an emergency in my house. I call my mum in the UK once a week and half the time I have to quit half way through dialing the number because I fall asleep.

  25. I don't get why anyone thinks Orlando Bloom is hot.

  26. I have a birth mark on my bum that feels like a third nipple. (it isn't)