Thursday, April 17, 2008

Six Word Memoirs

My good bud CHRIS kindly tagged me to do this here meme type thing and naturally I cannot refuse because a) it's only six words long (i.e., my kind of meme!), b) it's all about me (again, MY kind of meme) and c) Who can resist Mr. Radloff's crazy ways? Not I that's for sure. So here it is. I'm not going to go around tagging folks so I say you all do it and do it now.

The rules:

1) Write your own six word memoir
2) Post it on your blog; include a visual illustration if you’d like
3) Link to the person that tagged you in your post, and to the original post if possible
4) Tag at least five more blogs with links
5) Leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

My Six Word Memoirs (I did six of them to be all about the six. Like the 666 tattooed on my forehead)

My Life Is All About Freedom
Loves Animals But People Must Die
Overly Fixated On Simple Pie Charts
Living Through Mirage of Good Cheese
Expecting The World To Worship Me
Loves Space: Too Lazy To Go

Your turn? Do it in comments if you like! I'm all about the freedom as I said.