Saturday, March 29, 2008

There Is A Porcupine Living In My Head

Notes from last night and despite what I said, the typos have been removed for the good of humanity:

12:10AM: Damn, these margaritas are good. And a little on the potent side. I wonder how long it's going to take to get a buzz from these suckers!

12:20AM: Oh yeah. There it is! That was fast! Tequila is the devil's drink. The devil and I have so much in common. I don't have horns though. I'm not touching that...

1:00AM: What the eff are "tenichlatilies" Danny? I'm thinking someone's even more buzzed than I am. Long Island Iced Teas, jeeze. That dude is going to hit the deck hard, later. Victory is so mine.

1:19AM: My toes are feeling odd. Like they're not really part of the rest of me. Sort of like Monaco and France. My toes are a principality, yo! I can still type though so far. I've only corrected 300 typos so far...

2:05AM: I can still spell "thalidomide" with a buzz on. Anyone would think I'd typed that 500 times this week already or something. Haha no one will ever know how funny that is.

3:00AM: Haha, this conversation is about fourteen different kinds of inappropriate right now. I'm not sure there's anyone left to offend on Earth. It's also a new record I believe. Normally ten is my limit.

3:33AM: Yeah. There is no way this transcript is going public. Like, EVER. Can the FBI monitor these things? Should I move?

3:46AM: Note to self: Your pants are inside out.

4:02AM: Other note to self: Do not close eyes at any point. Think riding on a moving freight train. Also? Do not admit this to the enemy.

4:04AM: Like the enemy is at all coherent.

4:59AM: Holy freaking shit. We are not right. Current topics of conversation: drugs, pick up trucks, oil fields and something totally unprintable about George Bush and Saddam Hussein's forbidden love.

5:12AM: I wouldn't bet money on it but I have a feeling my tongue is too big for my mouth.

5:25AM: I am about 300% certain there is a foreign hostile takeover going on inside my head that will come to a point during most of tomorrow.

6:06AM: Drinking water now. I think I'm getting away with it...

6:38AM: What's that huge light outside my window. Turn that thing off! Oh....it's the sun. Fuck!

7:00AM: I already have a hangover and I haven't gone to bed yet. This is alarming.

7:29AM: Hahaha Dan is like...seventeen sheets to the wind right now. It looks like a Tasmanian Devil on crack has taken over his keyboard. I'll spare you the details. Plus he's typing what looks like a load of left over Scrabble letters. Looks like a town in Hungary.

7:34AM: The quiz to decide the winner's going to have to wait until I can think a coherent thought again. Plus I'm not sure Dan knows where he is right now.

7:40AM: Yeah, bed time. I may already be asleep. I know my toes are. And I know my dignity died about 3 hours ago.