Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Three's The Charm

Yesterday The Guv'ner had a not at all unusual urge for cake. In fact, days when this urge does not present itself are generally days I call a doctor and demand to know what's wrong with me. (Usually he asks me, "How long have you got?")

Luckily our cafeteria stocks such emergency items as cake and they're always freshly baked on the premises, so I scooted on down there and procured some sugary sustenance.

I remembered to dedicate my cake eating to Pistols, mainly because the cake I was eating was Tres Leches Cake, which I know is his particular favorite snack. In fact, I know he likes to eat tres leches cake three times a day (for balance - three milks? Thrice daily) Tres Leches Cake is like a chubby girlfriend with an overbite - you think she's groovy, you like her more than most girls but you don't want your friends to know about her. Pistols loves the Tres Leches but he'll never come out and admit it.

In fact, he's dreaming about it right now. Just do it, Pistols. Just eat the cake.